Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Buon Natale!

That's Merry Christmas in Italian! Slacker SP has not signed up for next semesters class because she's kinda sorta shy on the $$ and waiting until pay day. I have always been good with $$, but, this holiday has done me in. Entertaining is expensive!

Anyways, I have been busy shopping, decorating, watching movies, running (yay!), trying to avoid missing my mama, not thinking about December 22nd and being a semi festive little elf.

I'm sure everyone else is busy too!

I just wanted to wish all my bloggy friends a very Merry Christmas. I enjoy you all so much and have loved "getting to know" you all via your blogs. Thank you for your kind comments and amazing friendship. Thank you all for so much.

I hope this holiday finds you with joy, happiness, family and love. And may 2009 be a blessed year for you.


Merry Christmas!

xoxo,
SP

6 comments:

Sarah B. said...

Merry Christmas to you too...I gave my friend your bracelet and she LOVES it...so I will send her to your blog website...she's a shopper!

Ashley said...

Merry Christmas! I hope you have such a wonderful one! You are such a sweetheart!

Kaci said...

Merry Chirstmas!!

photography by suzanne said...

Not feeling too perky this year. Been sick for about a week.

Glad you have had company and fun this Christmas. How did the "family is here for the holidays" turn out? I am sure they LOVED your decorating!

We have had TONS fo snow...worse winter ever! It is beautiful though, have to admit!

Say "Hi" to Justin for me.

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas--a Christmas fit for a Princess :)

Mikki said...

Oh my gosh. I am just so way behind on blog reading.
I hope you had a beautiful Christmas, hope you made it through the difficult parts ok.
SOrry I haven't been over in about two weeks or more. My blogging time has taken a major hit lately.
Hope you have a safe and happy New Year this week!