Monday, December 8, 2008

Open for business!


OK, yes, yes, shameless plug, but, I don't care! SP has got to pay the bills people!! And puppy vet bills aren't cheap.

Anyways, after a lot of work on the part of BFF L,
my Etsy store is finally open. Of course I don't have everything up there yet, but, I some of my favorite pieces of jewelry that I've made and want to share with the online world.

So, have a looksy, send it to your friends, or buy somethin' for you or someone on your list (OK, OK, I'm stopping).

Anyways, thanks for your support when I
first posted about my jewelry. Hope you like!

www.shabbygemdesigns.etsy.com

xoxox,
SP

8 comments:

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Best of luck with the new business!

Oh, and while you're doing the self-promotion, your adoring public would also like more of your fiction writing, please.

Anonymous said...

YAAAY! i am going to check it out!

::Preppy Principal:: said...

On my way to check it out- But first I need to apologize. I was your secret ornament swap buddy! Today my mom realized that I sent you the wrong ornament-I sent you an ornament that was for my nephew...The sales associate marked the box incorrectly...so sorry- Nordstrom is sending my mom a new ornament and I am sending yours out tomorrow! So sorry! I am sure you were wondering- what the heck? LOL!

The Mrs. said...

I am going to check it out! Best of luck doll!

Saucy said...

Cannot wait to check it out. Good luck, SP!

With Love from New Orleans said...

Thank you so much!! It was Kauai... seriously it was amazing!

Mrs. Buck said...

Your etsy store is super cute! I love the Pink n' Pearl Necklace!

{amy k.} said...

Look at you go! Awesome stuff- love it!