Please, Santa, please??
(yes, that's what we've come to at le Royal Abode seeing as SP is low on the $$ this holiday season--thanks hot water heater explosion!... Maybe, just maybe I'll find a stash of $118 + tax hidden somewhere....)
(yes, that's what we've come to at le Royal Abode seeing as SP is low on the $$ this holiday season--thanks hot water heater explosion!... Maybe, just maybe I'll find a stash of $118 + tax hidden somewhere....)
Frosted Sigh Blouse (Anthro, natch)
But isn't it so cute? Don't you just want me to have it? Any fairygodmothers out there?
(What? I can beg and plead. It's not below me. You'd think it is, but, it totally isn't.)


7 comments:
Oh, Anthro. They really do have some lovely goodies right now, like that one. I've sorta banned myself from their site & J Crew's in order to make it through the holidays Chapter 11-free.
That is lovely. I just went in to Antrho this past week and am now in love. I always thought it was a 'hippy' store - which there would be nothing wrong with - just not my style. I was wrong :-)
OMG I WANT THAT TOP LIKE STAT!
ooo, i agree. that's a must have.
ooo I hope you get it!
First of all, that lovely blouse is TO DIE FOR!! But what isn't when it comes to Anthropologie? Secondly, thank you for your kind words on my blog. I have bad moments, where I am not so ready to embrace life, so people who have encouraging words remind me that it's possible.
I swear it's just a huge wake up call that I need to be healthy, but who doesn't love pizza, pasta and being lazy?!?!?! Sheesh...
You can't have that blouse because I WANT IT badly, badly badly but wonder why I didn't see it in the store last week? Booo hoooo.
Post a Comment