Friday, December 19, 2008

Can I keep it?

I am currently holding hostage* darling M family's carseat in hopes that a le bambino will magically appear in it (Santa?).


If not, I am willing to babysit darling baby Z and her furry sister Minnie at any time.

(*And, I'm not really holding the carseat hostage. They're visiting family and I get to pick them up from the airport after Christmas, thus necessitating the use of a carseat. )

Or, I could just strap it in my car and drive around and feel all cool because my kid is at daycare. Or something.

I haven't had any caffeine. And, it's Friday. I have issues.

7 comments:

The Fabulous Side of Me said...

Enjoy your ride while it's YOUR ride :-) Before you know it, the car and everything else belong to your babies :-) I wouldn't change it for the world though.

Milltini said...

ha! you are funny...

Anonymous said...

one for me too, please! on second thought, let's wait until May...me thinks the fam wouldn't look so fondly on a preggo bride!

{amy k.} said...

you make me smile!

Hope you had a happy Friday!

Kaci said...

LOL! Awwwhhhh!! Ya my car is a mess right now...I found a gold fish cracker the other day and dared my husband to eat it. LMAO!

Anonymous said...

Great Post!!!!!!

i hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Love it. I play pretend faboo mommy too (shh, don't scare the husbands).