Sunday, November 22, 2009

Get your kicks....


On Route 66!

I know I got mine.

Best.Day.Ever.

I never thought I could do it, but, I did. I finished 26.2 miles of....something... I don't know exactly what it was, but, it was pretty awesome.

I definitely cried when I crossed the finish line.

I hurt like hell, can barely walk, but, I can't wait for the next one.

Who knew!

Race recap & photos to come soon :)

Couldn't have done it without y'all (seriously)

18 comments:

Puttin' On The GRITS said...

Woo hoo!!! Great job!!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Yaaaaay SP!!! We knew you could do it! I can't wait to hear more and see pics!! Hope you're relaxing it up right now girl=)

Brittany Ann said...

Yay! So impressed! You rock!

The Blonde Duck said...

Kudos to you! That's wonderful!

Kaci said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Can't wait to hear about it!! You rock my socks!

d.a.r. said...

Yayayayayayayayay!!! I am SO SO SO proud of you and cannot wait to hear all about it!

Samma said...

Congratulations! You are such a wonderful inspiration. I am so proud of you!

Lindsey said...

YAYAYA Great job friend!!

Jen Feeny said...

I am so excited to read the race recap! I KNEW you were going to have a great race! Congrats girl! You are a MARATHON FINISHER! Bask in that after glow!

Glamorous Newlywed said...

Way to go you!!!!

Patience said...

CONGRATS!! What an amazing accomplishment. Can't wait for the race recap.

TUWABVB said...

So proud of you - can't wait to hear the details!

Zoƫ said...

HURRAY and CONGRATS!!! You totally rock! :) Smiles! Can't wait to hear about it...

Lucky in Love said...

You did it honey!!! So proud of you!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Mojito Maven said...

yayayayayayay.

congrats friend! i am SO PROUD of you! HUGS

TexanCouture said...

Congrats! I am so proud!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

oh wow!!! i am so proud of you. and so inspired by you! wow wow wow!!!!

That Pink Girl said...

Yay for you!!! Congratulations - you've accomplished a VERY BIG THING!!! Can't wait for the race recap!