So, I didn't run a half marathon yesterday (I say this a lot lately. Who am I?). Instead, I stayed in bed, swilled Robistussin and NyQuil like it was my job and ate my weight in gummi bears. Obviously, it was wildly successful. Also? Watching Bones whilst hopped on on Robitussin= not recommended.
But, I did promise to show you pictures from Thanksgiving. I spent a good amount of time pouring over all photo albums that my dad is obviously hoarding and needs to send to me like yesterday.
We found many great pictures of a pint sized SP, including this little gem:
Notice anything funny?Here's another look:
Yep. That's me. Age two, carrying around a can of Diet Coke. Awesome.Obviously, not much has changed in 24 years.


10 comments:
Aaaaahahahaha, I'm dying. You crack me up. Oh girl, I hope you feel better sooooooooon!
That is soooo stinking cute! Also, I'm so sorry that you are still sick. Thinking of you shug! I'm drinking a DC in your honor.
I have made my kids promise not to talk about my DC habit at my funeral! I go off it for a couple of years then, I am back on it! I am currently feeding that habit daily...multiple times! Other than that...I am quite perfect!
Hope you get better soon. We love you, you know...
Happy Holidays!
SO glad you stayed in bed. I would have had to get on the next flight to come smack some sense into you :)
And by the way, that is hilarious. I have a picture of me in my car seat with a diet coke. What lovely childhoods we had!
I'm sorry you still feel bad, Diet Coke can make you feel better. ;)
Feel better soon! Hugh is on his way to see you! lol! Those pics are great! At first I thought it was a can of beer.
1. What an adorable pic.
2. The Diet Coke makes it even more precious:)
Oh that's funny! (the diet coke, not the fact that you have Consumption)
Boo to being sick girl. You just can't seem to get well! Maybe, just maybe, I'm gonna diagnose you over the internets and all, maybe it has something to do with that fact that you are always going 90 miles an hour! You work harder and more than anyone - and run like a madwoman on top of that!
Get some rest and I'll be praying you feel like the Princess you are - very qucikly!
Oh my gosh...that picture is priceless and completely hilarious :) Love it!
I want you to prepare yourself. This is absolutely true. Will's favorite thing to play with? A can of diet Coke. He will yell and throw a fit if he sees one of us drinking out of one and he doesn't get to play with it immediately.
People who love diet Coke = good people. People who love diet Coke early in life = prodigies.
Post a Comment