Sunday, May 1, 2011

I survived Jersey

Aren't you proud? Even though the roads make no sense, I still did it! I navigated from Newark to the shore--thus, I am awesomesauce.

This weekend was a whirlwind of exhaustion and fun. As much as I grumble about my crazy work schedule and the fact that I was you know, in Jersey--seeing people cross the finish line of a marathon always puts a smile on my face.

In this case, my sunburned face. Word.

And, like a good little minion, I woke up before the sun to watch the royal wedding on Friday. It was the one time in my life that my alarm has gone off and I didn't hit snooze. Thank goodness I had Danielle to text while watching it!

Obviously, that set me up for a long weekend, but, so.worth.it, of course.

And, sadly, I am leaving New Jersey without Dr. Chase or Dr. House, which, let me tell you, is the real crime. I could have faked an injury to end up in Princeton Plainsboro, I'm just saying!

What'd you do this weekend? Did you watch the wedding? Did you think that maybe Pippa was debating if she should tackle Kate and marry Wills instead? I mean, she was in a white dress and all.....

I'll be back with some substance soon--once I've maybe slept for more than five hours, but, who knows when that might be.

xoxox,
SP (I was a princess first, Kate/Catherine/Duchess of Cambridge)

(as you can see, so, so, tired)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

you know what i did this weekend. summer house, servants, personal trainers, breadsticks. xoxo.

Anonymous said...

Glad you survived. I think Pippa has her eye on Harry, that upwardly-mobile little schemer. ;)

Anonymous said...

Any chance your busy crazy work schedule will bring you to CO?? :) I'm glad you survived the craziness!

Jessica said...

I didn't get up early to watch but I drooled over the wedding once I got to work.