Or so I was promised upon my conversion to the dark side. I've yet to get my grubby little hands on a cookie. LIES.Here's what we started with.... red. My red.
(no photo in this house is complete without a doggie butt)
I am a self portrait PRO.Here's what we were going for.... Sierra Boggess. If Isla Fisher is my redhead BFF, and Princess Kate is my brunette BFF, then Sierra is my in between BFF. (related: want to be her)
Here's what we got:
The flash makes it look a touch more red than I think it looks.
But, pretty close, right? I'm still getting used to it--I keep startling at my reflection in the mirror, ha! I've never been this dark before! Eeek.What do y'all think? (related: this is when you tell me that it looks fabulous and that yes, I should be on Broadway. Obvs)
(images from here and here)


10 comments:
Gawwwgeous!
I really do like it!!! PRETTY PRETTY! :)
It looks fabulous! You should be on Broadway!
(No, really it looks great.)
i love the color! Broadway, for sure!
Love love love love love love love love love love love love love. That's all.
It looks sooo good! You could be Ariel's better looking twin.
Oooh, you look so perrrrty! I love it - it looks great!!!
LOVE IT!!
Also, I didn't know you had a Boxer!
you look great at any shade!
Would you stop being so frickin' hott?! I mean honestly. Give the rest of us a chance!
Post a Comment