Monday, January 16, 2012

That's All I Have To Say About That

I won't bore you with ANOTHER post Golden Globes best dressed or favorite award recap, I just have this to say:

(our most beloved Scotsman, Gerard Butler)

And this.

(Joey's Hot Roommate, Elle Macpherson)

Also, she's forty-freaking-seven. Surely she's signed some sort of deal with the devil.

Related: I want in on this deal.

So, Gerard looked swoon-tastic and Elle is a goddess. That about covers it.

(pictures from here and here)

7 comments:

BLESS YOUR HEART said...

I would have really liked to have seen a different host! Im really not a fan of his but it was a good show. Erica

Carolyn said...

I completely agree on both of these items. :) And how do I sign up for that deal? hahahahaha

Jessica said...

Our husband Gerard is looking mighty handsome

REBrown said...

That was one of my favorite dresses of the night along with Sofia Vergara's.

Rachel said...

Yep! I don't think there's much more to say!

Samantha said...

I really loved her dress.

TexanCouture said...

I agree has to be a deal with the devil!! lol