Rabbit jumping. I'm gonna be a champion rabbit jumper.
Somehow my riding instructor got onto this topic with me last week--apparently she deems thoroughbreds jump like bunnies. Then she told me that rabbit jumping is A THING. Big mistake.Since you know, my high powered PR career didn't pan out, I've decided to put my Broadway dreams on hold and become a professional bunny jumper. You're welcome.
I KNOW.
Surprisingly, no one is really supportive of my new dream. Hmm.
Listen, it's either bunny jumping or this.
TAKE YOUR PICK PEOPLE.Or, ya know, find me Hugh Jackman's agent and this whole problem goes away.
Now, who wants to buy me a bunny?
(bunny picture from here) (crazy cat lady picture from here)


8 comments:
BAAAHAHAHAHA i die. I die.
WHA??! Bunny jumping? I think that's an excellent career choice. And when you're done with them, I'll cook them! :)
If you become a bunny jumper I will seriously come visit you ever day. Every. Single. Day.
I used to have tow house rabbits, Sam and Phoebe. They weren't skilled at jumping but super cute!
Go for it!
I actually work with a guy that does this. I'm not kidding. His rabbits live in his house and are litter box trained. He takes them for competitions on the weekend.
It's not as glamorous as it looks!
LOL! You go girl! XO
Bunny jumping for sure! xo
Please become a bunny jumper. Please. Imagine the amazing outfit possibilities.
I'm totally on board with this plan; coming from the horse world, I've seen far crazier. I'm related to crazier, in fact.
xoxo,
Crazy Pug / Cat Lady
Post a Comment