Today I'm linking up with Bride4Life to talk about the little things we do to pamper ourselves.
I mean, there are tons of things, right? I'm a serial bubble bath taker--between running, riding and dance, it's more of a necessity than a relaxation thing. So, that's out.
Watching chick flicks? Regular basis because of my schedule I get to watch girly movies (and musicals) whenever I damn well please. Ha.
But, there is one thing I do that is my zen: baking and dancing around in the kitchen. I mean, sugar and show tunes, is there anything better? Sure, it totally embarrasses everyone and I end up with waaaaay too many baked goods, but, it's "me time".
Last night I baked sugar cookies (complete with funfetti icing!) and rocked out to Evita. And loved every single second of it!
Don't forget to link up with Bride4Life and tell us what you do for YOU!
xoxo
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Love it! I'm gonna go make some sugar cookies right now! =)
I love bubble baths too! I need to start baking though, that sounds like fun!!
I might have to steal this idea. I love baking. I love musicals. Why not combine them?!
Don't cry for me, Argentina.
This makes me want to go take a bath.
Lurve you, honey.
Awesome! I think you are the only one who may of linked up or my simply link thingy isn't working???? Thank you for all you help!!!!
Funfetti icing AND Evita!? Too lucky.
Post a Comment