I'd apologize, but, I mean really I'm not too sorry. Y'all know you love him too.
ANYWAYS.
I randomly found this yesterday.
(in case you weren't aware, that's a movie poster of my husband as Jean Valjean-or, 24601--in the MOVIE version of Les Miserables. I CAN'T EVEN DEAL)
And sent it to Sarah, Sara and then had a heart attack. Or, like five of them. I freaking talked to him about the damn movie and I'm still freaking out. I need therapy.
Man. Is it 2013 yet?
Sarah and I will be crashing the hell out of the that movie premier because a) Hugh Jackman b) Colm Wilkinson. Bring it.
Yes, I will be seeing it in the IMAX theater. Like that's even a question.


4 comments:
Love love love love love.
Is it going to be a musical? I mean, I loved Liam Neeson as JVJ, but I missed the songs.
AWESOME! Are they calling it "24601"? I kinda love that. Oh my goodness, I cannot WAIT! Have they started filming yet?
oh my god oh my god oh my god. though I am skeptical about the rest of the cast...
Post a Comment