I know y'all have seen these videos, but, I don't care, I have the sense of humor of a small child and I think they are all effing hilarious and I can't stop watching/can't figure out which one I like best (but don't tell my dad or brother--as far as they know, it's Army ALL THE WAY)
So, anyways, enjoy!!
(cause it's Monday and we could all use a laugh)
Monday, October 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Go Army Beat Navy! I love these videos too, they make me smile. And the quality is totally legit!
For some reason all of your blog posts from the last 2 months or so just popped up in my reader all at once! And while I was sad that I had been missing them all along I also did sit here and read them all at once (guilty pleasure!).
It seems like you are having a rough and tumble emotional time right now. I'm really sorry for the heartache but it seems like you are getting through it one amazing trip, musical, and fabulous shoe purchase at a time!
Okay, for the Gangnam-- I think Army was significantly better and more talented. BUT there is something about those white uniforms that is SO MUCH HOTTER to me! Maybe it's the tightness of those white pants (I sound like a raging perv!) but I'm torn between talented and just damn easy on eyes.
I hope you have a great day filled with Fall weather, good hair, and lots of Hugh Jackman!
-Meredith
www.goodbyedallashelloworld.blogspot.com
(which I haven't updated in forever because some personal shiz happened and I was all like aggghhh how do I address this on the webz? Just ignore it-- okay, good plan.)
Post a Comment