Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Maine Girls

I had a whirlwind weekend hopping up to Bar Harbor, Maine to run the MDI Marathon Relay (again!) and spend some much needed time with my favoritest of ladies.

I have much more to come, but, I shall tide you over with a few pictures!

Reunited with my Pippa (aka Sarah) for a weekend of shenanigans! Royal sisters FOREVER

Redhead Date Night in Portland with my girl, Susan.  (oh this is a blog post in itself!!)

Road trip time with Christy and Danielle! MDI here we come!
When in Maine, you stop and take pictures with the giant moose. Duh.

"Badass marathoners strutting to dinner" sayeth Andy!

Sara, Danielle, Christy, Sarah and me on a very chilly and rainy race morning

Thank you to all the amazing and wonderful people who make MDI my favorite race and favorite weekend!

xoxox

4 comments:

Sara McCarty said...

What a fun race! I'm so jealous. I want to be running again. I'm heading to KC this weekend to cheer on my little brother as he runs his first full marathon. I'm making signs tonight. Let me know if you have any suggestions!

REBrown said...

I've always wanted to go to Maine - jealous!

Anonymous said...

You girls are so adorable it is priceless.

middleagedrunner said...

Best weekend ever! It was SO great to (finally) meet you :-) Can't wait until we cross paths again!