Although, can we discuss the fact that I only buy stuff on eBay if I am getting a steal? Serious, steals to be found there my friends.
And. Since I'm currently on a whole "look my hottest for my birthday and eventual holiday in the motherland with my cousin" kick, I clearly need some hot mama dresses? Obvs.
I mean, these babies should remind fools of what they missed out on, yeah?
![]() |
| Sincerely Paris dress via Anthro. Duh. |
![]() |
| Kate Spade crack. |
Whoever said revenge is a dish served cold was oh so dramatically wrong. It's best served hot. Especially in winter.
Now, to lose a few pounds, tone up and spray tan the hell out of myself. Or something.




2 comments:
You are going to look smoking hot, love. And I will be stealing that KS dress next time I'm in Dallas.
Um, those dresses are gorg and you are gorg.
Post a Comment