![]() |
| I'm sorry, these cushions aren't for the sleeping? |
![]() |
| You're welcome, Mom. Now you know how much paper is on the roll! |
Little jerks. Seriously, I can't have nice things, the destroy it all!
But, despite the crazy, I love them and they make my house a home. They're my buddies!




7 comments:
Oh, girl. I.Get.It. I absolutely adore my little man. He's an absolute companion and lovey but he is a terror! Haha. He thinks he rules my house! They are hot messes!!
HI BUTCHIE AND ELLA AND LIZZIE!! Your Auntie Sara is super proud of you for making your mama's house a home. What would she do all day if she didn't have to clean up after you? She should be thanking you, of course. I'll talk to her about his.
Hahahah! my dogs lie on the couch. Shed everywhere all the time. Get into the trash, eat used tampons, throw them up then eat them again (EWWWWWWWWW!!!!) Bottom line: animals are naughty and gross. And I love them :-)
The same way - Rosa and Pancho sleep on the back of our couches so much that there are permanent dents.
Pets!
Oh my goodness, your paper eater looks.like.a little tubber! Adorable.
They can be so frustrating but loveable all the same. My cats have a .05 sec attention span when they are told No! to something. But they look up with those wide eyes and flicking tails and you just forgive them.
But one of them best be returning my Tiffany Mesh ring before I get really mad.
But...they're cute!
Post a Comment