Monday, October 22, 2012

Musings & Monday

Hey, remember how like 17,000 years ago I was actually really good at these updates? Yeah, I know. But, la, la, la I'm running thin on crap to talk about, so, list format it shall be!!

1. I'm feeling super nostalgic because four years ago this week I rekindled my love for MY CITY and have been maintaining a long distance relationship ever since. We are truly meant to be, and our love is unconditional. For this, I am grateful.

2. I've been sucked into the newest Boden catalogues and rarely coming for air because BUY ALL THE THINGS. British tweed. The end.

3. Went back to Pure Barre the other day--I still hurt. And before that, I ran. So, good life choices, obviously. Ouch.

4. My big sister is in DC with my niece and this is the third year I have missed this trip by a hair! Boo. Y'all know I love DC.

5. Speaking of, it's Marine Corps Marathon weekend, aka my favorite race ever, and I'm a little blue I'm not running it this year. And then last night I couldn't sleep because my IT band was hurting so bad, so, then I am not so sad.

6.  Christy and I are going to run Dublin in 2013! Of course, I haven't decided if we're doing the full or half, but, either way, Dublin. A place where I fit in!!! Huzzah!

7. Apparently, I run again. Who knew?!

8. It's almost my birthday month. I want a puppy, fyi. Or, a diamond from Hugh. Or, a tiara. Or, a flat in London. I'm really not picky.

9. I've been living off Central Market tortillas and spinach dip--with a side of Diet Coke. It's all TPG's fault, really.

10. I  have sand caught in my eye. It hurts as much as you'd imagine it does. Womp womp.

Welp, that's about all I've got for today! How was y'alls weekend? What's going on? Am I mising any good TV??

xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. I think you should just pack your stuff and move to London. Go. Seriously, go do it. Now's the time, right?! Young, sexy, single, why not?! Life is worth living to the max.

2. Hooray for running, boo for ITB problems

3. I want another puppy too. Puppiieesssssss.

REBrown said...

I've done some of the Pure Barre stuff before and it is killer!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

I can't believe it's been a year since we all got to meet up for dinner and a show!!

That Pink Girl said...

Next week. We need to get together - I want to take a Barre class with you! And then after we can eat our combined weight in tortillas, dips and coke.

The end.