Friday, August 22, 2008

Afternoon munchies? Me? NEVER!

This is what I was doing at 4:15 yesterday afternoon:


Which, by the way is NOT greeting our Olympic Champion at the airport holding a sign and screaming like a sugar buzzed teenager. (not that I had planned on doing that or anything. that was purely for examples purposes)

Nope, instead, I was at work. And eating.

Although, did you know that actually the DIET Coke and SmartWater cancel out the M&Ms? So really, I was just drinking liquids. Which is good.

(It's Friday, y'all will let me believe that, right?)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ah! :) i hade me some Peanut M&Ms & adiet coke yesterday!!! :)

Breakfast of Champions!!

Anonymous said...

AND YES...the peanuts DO count as PROTEIN!!! :)

Fo' Rizzle!

GrannySmithGreen said...

I had the m&m's yesterday at about the same time! I'm not feeling TOO guilty. They were good. Peanuts ARE good for you--and chocolate too!!!

Ashley said...

Yum! And of COURSE food counts differently when it's Friday, nobody could argue that! :)

Anonymous said...

You look positively virtuous compared to what I have been eating all week - picking and picking away at lots of left over birthday cake!!

Natster said...

I was telling Merrianne that it is the national weekend where M&M's don't have any calories. Seriously- they are free this weekend. Awesome eh? :) Good luck with all you are doing!

Kellie said...

You betcha the diet coke and water cancels out the M&M's. Diet coke + candy = no calories at all.