Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm all zen and all, but....

So, this week has been rough.
Well, the last few weeks (ahem, years) have been rough. Today, for whatever reason was especially near-tear inducing (I didn't, because I'm brave like that).

So, for whatever reason I was just in sad/depressed/angry/wanting to quit my job/jump off a bridge/inhale chocolate for all eternity/go home and sleep mode....When, suddenly, fabulous boss asks me if I'd like to go to lunch. At Bubbas (the obvious answer is "yes, please!").

To which, I have returned.

My tummy is full.

So maybe, the answer is: I just needed food.
(Possibly fried chicken and a roll.)

I feel much better and have no desire to quit my job/jump off a bridge/inhale chocolate for all eternity or cry. I am zen.... ("ooommmmm")

I'd still like a nap though.

I'm just sayin'.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

talk about a bad day.....

a hungry girl is a dangerous girl...that's what i always say!!!

i try to not be hungry for too long...it messes with my brain.

Glad you feel better! Girl...now i KNOW You are in Da South...Fried Chicken and A Roll?? Aaah Yeeah!!!

Mikki said...

Ah the amazing power of food.
I'm just glad you're feeling better. I laughed at Merriannes last line. So cute.

The Mrs. said...

Please! A girl's gotta eat! I love this post. You're such a good writer. I tagged you!

Ashley said...

Mmmm, food can fix SO many things. You are a great writer!!