Friday, August 1, 2008

Fabulous Friday

It's really too early to fully determine how fabulous today will be, but, hey, let's aim high!

Last night, yours truly went to the gym (ahem, second night in a row people) and is happy to report that moving is rather difficult. Booty hurts. Legs hurt. Arms hurt. Good times. (this may or may have ended in someone laying helplessly on the sofa most of last night, but, that's a different story)

Tonight, the husband will be with the YM at a baseball game (I don't do baseball) which means some quality time at home with the broom and vacuum for me. I know, you're really jealous, but, you'll be even more jealous when you see what I'll be watching whilst cleaning....

Have I mentioned how much I love this show? Sigh... Loved it as usual last night. Laughed hysterically with the husband, we both love it. So thrilled it's back for a second season. Best part of the summer if ya ask me....

Anybody want to come over and watch?? I promise, I won't make you clean.
Say 7:15 ish?

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I hope you DO have a fabulous Friday! I've never heard of that show before, but maybe I'll have to watch it!! I love finding fun new shows.

Anonymous said...

i have never heard of that show...so of course i haven't seen it....but i'm willing to come to your house & watch it with ya! :)

Anonymous said...

p.s. WAY TO GO --going to the gym and getting all sore!! Sore is good!!! that means that you are making progress!!! YAY!

Natalie said...

anyone else think they totally screwed up the boob area of that picture. what the...?
I haven't seen that, though. Will have to see when it's on. thanks!