Wednesday, September 24, 2008

One day...

Today during a wave of unhappiness, this sucks, I'm miserable, woe is me general-ness, I was reminded of this simple phrase:

"It's only temporary. One day you will look back on all this and laugh."

So true.

And that day cannot come soon enough.

6 comments:

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

I'm very sorry. If it helps at all, my day / week is sucking severely as well, so you have a partner in wallowing if need be.

I'm not going to lie, special edition Halloween candy is helping . . .

GrannySmithGreen said...

Put me in the Pitty Party too! I was SOOOO sick yesterday! We can all relate to a bad day!

Mikki said...

I'm sorry too. Hope tomorrow is that someday.

Natster said...

I am sorry you are having a crappy time!! Hope it gets better!

Anonymous said...

I KNOW THE FEELING GIRL.....

SERIOUSLY!

I HOPE YOU GET TO FEELIN BETTER AND BETTER AND BETTER...TIL YOU ARE FEELIN SO GOOD IT MAKES YOU WANT TO SHOUT!!! ♥

{I AM LOOKING FOR A NEW HEAD DIVA ON THE DIET DIVA BLOG... YOU INTERESTED???}

The Mrs. said...

I hear that sister!!!