Hi, Congratulations....Your posting is very interesting...Keep writing.. Welcome to my blog... Wishing you in advance "A Merry X'Mas and A Happy New Year''
OMG that picture is priceless! I cannot wait to read on, your blog is great. And what a fantastic photo of you on the top right!! Thank you for the kind words and I am so sorry for your loss. I really appreciate it and hope you find happiness and peace this holiday season. :)
Miss Princess, this is definitely one of the best we have seen in this genre! If I remember I shall email you one of Scooter-the-Wonder-Cat hard at work inserting her head inside a Kleenex box.
Redhead. Runner. Writer. Musical theater gal and opera gal. Lover of 80s hairbands and Broadway ballads, collecting Passport stamps and big sunglasses. I run a lot, I ramble a lot. I’m a London-obsessed, Anthropologie nut, chocoholic who loves Hugh Jackman and all things pink. Girly girl and beach bum at heart.
7 comments:
Hi,
Congratulations....Your posting is very interesting...Keep writing.. Welcome to my blog...
Wishing you in advance "A Merry X'Mas and A Happy New Year''
Ally please call me or email me your addy...lylanock23@yahoo.com or 252-939-0164...thanks!!! please delete this message when your done...thanks!
Love this picture!! So funny. He's pretty talented. Yep.
So sorry I am so behind on my reading and commenting. congrats on your Etsy shop!!
OMG that picture is priceless! I cannot wait to read on, your blog is great. And what a fantastic photo of you on the top right!!
Thank you for the kind words and I am so sorry for your loss. I really appreciate it and hope you find happiness and peace this holiday season.
:)
Miss Princess, this is definitely one of the best we have seen in this genre! If I remember I shall email you one of Scooter-the-Wonder-Cat hard at work inserting her head inside a Kleenex box.
tp
Awwww poor kitty! That is really a funny picture and definitely captures how they're feeling. I love cats!
Oh that's hilarious! Poor kitty.
Post a Comment