Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Awww, you didn't have to


The lovely Kate has tagged me with a darling award and now I must list some o' the things that keep me sane.

Here are the rules: Copy and paste the rule instructions in your post. When posting on receiving the award, make sure you include who gave you the award and link it back to them. Post five winners and link it back to them as well. Post five of your addictions. Add the award image. Let the winners know you gave them an award by leaving them a comment on their blog.

...and here are my 5 Addictions!


1. Diet Coke (natch). Where oh where would I be without my caffeine? (the answer is not pretty, and you don't want to know. Trust this.)



2. The Office. I swear, those writers are geniuses! Nothing helps me through the week like a dose of Jim, Dwight, Pam and Michael. Sigh...



3. My fur-family (I don't think I have a picture of all of us, cause, you know, Lizzie Kitty hates the puppies). I love those puppies and that kitty like they are my own children. HRH Princess Puffy Cheeks Hanna Banana stayed right next to me no matter what when I had my teeth out, she sits and watches me put my makeup on every morning--she's just the most loving little girl ever. HRH Big Boxer Butch loves people so much. He has no idea that any of our friends aren't at the house to specifically see him. He's a big cuddle bug and gets worried when anyone is upset. Lizzer Lou has been with me since I was a little girl and she's the best little crazy cat ever. I couldn't live without any of them!




4. Italia. Although I wasn't the best student (why am I such a loser?!), I'm pretty much obsessed with anything Italian. Anyone who knows me, knows this.



5. Heels! When you're an itty bitty like me, wearing flats is just traumatic. I wore a pair to work once and all I heard was "Wow, I didn't realize you were so short"...And they don't even have to be fancy heels, just something that makes me a wee bit taller! SP doesn't usually go outside unless she's in 3 inch heels. That's how I roll.




Thanks for the lovely award, I feel very glam now!

Now, I would like to pass this along to...




Hope all you lovelies have a fabulous day!
xoxo ,
SP

4 comments:

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Mmmm...that is the one downer of pregnancy. No, no on caffeine. I could totally go for one. How dare you tempt me with that can! We are two episodes behind on the Office, and the internet is down so I can't watch it on NBC..I may go mad. There's nothin' wrong with being itty bitty. Just think, you would rather be itty bitty than big bertha, over 5'11" tall right? So it's all good..

Ashley said...

Your collie is so beautiful! I really want a dog! My addictions are very similar to yours. . . The Office, Dr. Pepper instead of Diet Coke, my furry friends (my cats), France instead of Italia, and flip flops instead of heels. :)

Anonymous said...

HA HA! i love this tag... and i see you TAGGED ME :-)

You can call me Merrianne... if you want. but if you want to call me Miss Pickle still.. that is ok, too :) that whole ANONYMOUS stuff didn't work out.. but that is okizay! ♥

i will get to work on that tag ASAP!

{amy k.} said...

Did I ever mention I'm 1/4 Italian? i'm really happy about that!

Hey, thanks for the award- you're so nice! I know this is super old... but I've been out of cyber land for quite a while due to a lame computer! But, now I'm back and will get in the game! :)