Friday, October 17, 2008

Etsy worthy?

I thought I would post some pictures of the jewelry that I started working on last week. Clearly, I am not a big fancy pants professional or anything, but, I think they look pretty good..... What do you think? (apologies that I took the pictures on the floor!)

This necklace is black glass beads with three large clear glass beads--the focal point is a little off center, which is what I was going for.


Fun bracelet with glass leopard print beads, Czech crystals and little black glass beads with a pretty toggle clasp. I think it's really cute and fun.


Another bracelet with baby turquoise beads within off-white glass rounds.


Lavender all over the place! This is a lavender necklace, bracelet and earrings--made up of lavender colored glass beads, simulated pearls and Czech crystal beads. I don't know if you can see, but, there are also some white earrings made up of distressed glass and simulated pearls.


I love this bracelet! The focal point is zebra print glass beads--which I think are so fun! It also has glass rounds, Czech crystal, silver spacers and a silver toggle clasp.


This is a twist on the original leopard print. I think this would go great with a black dress and maybe a blue belt or something--I think it's really fun. You can see the black glass spacers, the turquoise Czech crystals and silver spacers with a silver toggle.


I wore this necklace last weekend! It has off white glass spacers, distressed glass beads, and lovely shell like glass rounds.


This one reminds me of the beach. It has glass beads that resemble sea shells (to me) and distressed glass beads. It's very earthy and pretty.


So, what do ya think? Should I start an Etsy store? I figure it's just in time for the holidays and I always love getting handmade things....

Also, who didn't love the end of The Office last night?! My little heart was filled with warm fuzzies.

19 comments:

JennyLee said...

love love love the leopard bracelet. these are totally etsy worthy! you should go for it!

Milltini said...

Wow, I love your jewelry and I love your blog! You are incredibly creative.

{amy k.} said...

Look at you Miss Fancy Pants! Those are BEAUTIFUL!!! And you say you have no experience! I love them all... especially love the black bracelet and the necklace you said you wore last weekend.

Most definitely Etsy Worthy.. can't wait to see more of your creations!

Sarah B. said...

Definitely Etsy worthy...and I too LOVE the leopard bracelet. I have a friend who is hard to shop for BUT I think she would love this for Christmas. I am just saying...so if you want to sell it to me I am all over it. :)
And yes, The Office was a good one...although I am still a little scarred over the watermelon delivery. :)

Jessica said...

Go for Etsy!! I love the turquoise leopard bracelet. So cute.

Anonymous said...

hey! i would totally buy one!!

YES YES YES..etsy worthy!!!!

and...by the way.... if you make me an anklet with the black & leopard beads i would buy it from you for REALS.

Anonymous said...

how much would you charge?

$$$$$$$$

GrannySmithGreen said...

Go for it Princess! Give it a shot on Esty and see what happens!

Ashley said...

Those are SOOOO cute and fun! Wow, impressive! My favorites are the two turquoise bracelets.

The Fabulous Side of Me said...

You should totally try and sell them!! I would buy!

Lyla And Company! said...

love the leopard bracelet and beach necklace!!! azre you going to see them???

Lyla And Company! said...

wow I am sooo tired!! I meant ARE not azre and SELL not see!!! hahahah!!!!!!!

Mikki said...

Oh yes sister friend!! Start a store. I love them! Especially love the third, sixth and seventh ones down from the top!!

Monogramchick said...

i love them! the third one is my favorite!!

Lexy said...

I'm hoping you do a store so I can buy the turquoise leopard bracelet!

Lexy said...

Not stalkerish at all -- just proof that its a small world! What subdivision are you in (or maybe more specifically are you in Town Creek and if so are you going to the Halloween thing?)

Kellie said...

Etsy Worth for sure!

I'm in love w/the bracelet that has the baby turquoise/glass rounds!

You should give it a go! With the Holidays just around the corner, it's the perfect time!

Natster said...

OH!!I love your creations! So amazing! You have officially inspired me to pull out my beading stuff. Thanks!!

Petunia said...

I love the leopard bracelet, among others! You've got talent! :)