Monday, December 15, 2008

Yum...


+
=
Perfect Christmasy yummy goodness.
I should know. I had some last night (Diet? What diet? psh!).
Mmm, nothing like melty chocolate and festive peppermint ice cream.
What's your favorite holiday treat?

9 comments:

Legal Preppy said...

oh, yummy!!!

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Oh, how peeved I was at the grocery store last night for not having any Dreyer's peppermint ice cream. None?!? Can you imagine?!?

I cannot possibly select just one Christmas favorite, but I do have a special spot in my heart both for the aforementioned ice cream as well as those hollow chocolate Santas from See's.

{amy k.} said...

oh yum- peppermint ice cream is one of my favorites too! Have you tried 'stephen's candy cane cocoa'? Delicious! I can't pick just one favorite holiday treat... although my mom's homemade peanut butter cups and poppy seed bread make the top of the list for sure. I'm a sweet tooth and love to eat, so yeah- I'm easy to please!

(I couldn't help the long comment... it's been forever since I've been able to comment at all! You'll be getting an ear full from me today, I'm sure!)

LyndsAU said...

you are killing me here!! ha!

Anonymous said...

oh! Anything that OOZES chocolate has my mouth watering!

Anonymous said...

This is almost drool-inducing, simply looking at the photos is actually inflicting pain on my psyche as we have neither in the house. Sigh.

tp

Ashley said...

I love the peppermint ice cream with hot fudge too! It's such a yummy combination! I love pretty much ALL Christmas treats!

Kaci said...

HOLY YUMO!

*Pink Preppy Party Girl* said...

Where did you find that delicious looking ice cream? I will have to find it.