The husband is in California (officially, he called to let me know he'd crossed the stateline--jackass).
I am not.
What do you do when you're an unemployed top of your class with honors and excessive work experience recent graduate?
You drive to California to visit family and eat yummy food, of course.
And leave your road trip loving wife at home. With the dogs. And the cat.
We'll be lucky if we still have pets when he gets back. They're full on driving me insane. They hate me. They only behave for him.
Example? The beagle hid from me under (literally) laundry for a good 15 minutes this morning. Making me late to work. Oh, and treats and toy bribery are lost on this one. She's a handful.
It's going to be a long week.
Wish me luck.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
Oh no! Good luck!
Sorry you couldn't go...work SO gets in the way!
oh my!!! I know what u mean, animals are only good for their daddies!!! sooooo bad!! haha xxoooo
Oh boo! Staying at home is no fun in a situation like that! Sorry :(
good luck! I feel like my dog loves me but only obeys my hubby too. I give her all the lovin' and he disciplines (well, he loves too!) Hope the weeks goes quickly!
What? He went home without you? That's a double-whammy on our usual home-state-sickness. Boo on vacationing husbands & naughty puppies!
Sorry you didn't get to go!
Oh that sucks! I know how you feel though, when we make our trips back home to CA its hit or miss if we can go together. It sucks!
BUT at least you get to hang out with me tonight so that should make it all better right?
Awww that stinks, good luck friend!!!
i have that song stuck in my head now... was that pat benatar?? i forget.
it'll go by fast!! ask him to bring back that yummy food though!!
Damn the job!! LOL! Good luck with the babies!
I love that she hid from you. Its so funny. Although, it wouldn't be funny if it happened to me!
Good luck!!!
My dogs love my hubby WAY more than they love me... why is that!?!?
Post a Comment