Friday, June 19, 2009

Winner, Winner!

I want to thank each of you who entered the Warriors in Pink giveaway. You all had such great reasons for being included and I love that. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart.

I could not chose, so I turned to random.org to find me a winner.

Min: Max: Result: 5

Which means, Ashley, you're the winner! Send me an e-mail with your address and I'll get this package off to you.

Thank you again to everyone for entering. You are all truly beautiful and strong individuals who clearly have a gift to care for others.

Thank you for reading my lil ol' blog.


Happy Friday, ya'll!

5 comments:

Dollface said...

congrats! totally jealous :) xxooo

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

I love your wedding photos posted below, so lovely!

Lindsey said...

So lucky! Have a great weekend!

Ashley said...

I'm so excited!! It's the first giveaway I've EVER won! I can't wait to get the package now. I'm sending the email to you right now!

jlc said...

winner winner chicken dinner!!


ohhh have a lovely weekend girlie! you deserve it! when his husband back from seeing the inlaws??