Only, I don't. One of my greatest loves in life is going out to lunch during my workday with friends, family, or co-workers. It's a great way to break up the day and get away from the office.
But, there are two problems:
1. I always eat too much/don't plan ahead and eat the wrong things. i.e., chips in my salad yesterday were not corn tortilla. Awesome.
2. I am a klutz. I have a gift for spilling things and or running into things. Wearing white is just not smart for me. You'd think that I'd talk about how I spill food on my clean white shirts (which I do. And often), but, that's not the problem. Problem is, I've had waiters spill salad dressing on my clean white shirts two times in the past 3 weeks.
And my Shout Pen thingy is just not cutting it.
White shirt fail. Boo!
Damn it.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
I'm a huge klutz, but one that loves wearing white, so I've just taken to brazenly ignoring the stains. I figure it adds to my lawyer/ writer mystique.
As for planning ahead, that is difficult. I find the ginormous restaurant portions the trickiest part; it has taken years for me to learn that half the plate at most is usually sufficient.
awww.... dont worry... just carry a Tide white stick, xxooo
Haha I hear you, I am such a klutz too! I have white pants and I get scared to wear them, I love them and don't want to ruin them!
i need to get one of those stain out pens for my belly right now, haha! that's where anything goes first=) hubby says i run into things all the time, i deny it=) although it has been happening more the past couple years, haha!
Oh I totally can relate to this post!!!
Those tide pen things don't work for me at all... it's so bad the hubby told me that I "really shouldn't" get some super cute white shorts at J Crew last weekend. I was so sad but totally knew he was right. :(
Hi, I came across your blog and love it! I too have problems when I go out with my coworkers to lunch. A always order too much, over eat, and totally blow my diet. Yes, I also spill food on my shirt and it is super annoying. Ha ha, I definitely need to get one of those sticks too!
Oh hell!! One reason I wear white shirt only ever so often. :) Demand they give you a free meal for that. LOL
I am right there with you on the klutz train my friend--I think its where all the cool kids are.
Shall I make you a pretty pink oversized napkin to tuck in your purse? :) Who am I kidding...I am a fellow klutz! Of the utmost klutziness. Constantly running into things, falling down...during the school year I was walking down the hall w/a coworker, he tapped me on the shoulder and I fell. Seriously, it's embarrassing.
Post a Comment