(sense the tone)
Let me explain how my weekend went down.
Saturday:
Worked in the pouring rain for several hours. That was fun. I resembled a drowned rat—why I even bothered putting on makeup is beyond me. Seriously, looked like hell. I’m sorry to anyone who saw me on Saturday.
Went home. Ate lunch. HOT shower. Bones-a-thon. Then, more Bones. Carbloading. A few episodes of Sons of Anarchy (SAMCRO) before bed.
Sunday:
Up early to run a race. Had a super fun kick butt 13.1. Breakfast burrito. Work. Home. Shower. SAMCRO-a-thon. Bones. More SAMCRO.
I know, I live a very, very exciting life. Very glam and such.
But, on the upside, I spent the weekend with these fine boys, so, it’s a win in my book.
Special Agent Seeley Booth (“You’re all Special Agent Seeley Booth and Doctor Brennan,” “Don’t be an accused murderer, don’t go to jail, have a Christmas pageant in your own home,”. I might have watched that episode twice over the weekend. Maybe.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
I'm a Jax Teller fan too! Mmm mmm good :)
XO - REBrown
rekdbrown.blogspot.com
You kid, but this actually sounds like an amazing weekend! I love being able to stay home and watch TV and eat! My husband was in a wedding this weekend, so our activities revolved around that. All of yesterday was spent laying on the couch trying to recover. Mostly just whining and crying about how awful I felt and begging Ryan to go get me Taco Bell. Pathetic.
You are rocking the races, woman! We are so behind on Bones, what season are you on?? How many seasons are there? :)
My main goal of the weekend is to get some Bones time in. I usually get up before my husband and watch at least 1 or 2 episodes before he gets up. LOVE.
I only discovered the show last year but I'm so in love with the whole freaking cast!!!
They're not my type. I watched a little football, a little America's Most Wanted, some SportsCenter. I win. I also stayed in a motel that had a wedding chapel in the parking lot. So who's jealous now?
your life is awesome!!! hahaha... but thats prob because you are, thanks for the sweet words A, miss ya, xxooo
Seely makes my girl parts tingle. I JUST LOVE HIM and I blame you for this - he is adorable, but physically and personality-wise and I want to name my first-born (or next dog if we don't have kids) Temperance. Love that name.
But haven't been able to watch it in two weeks since I broke the remote that changes the TV source to Xbox with red wine. :(
Post a Comment