
I go to Chicago for work over the weekend, and I come home to find that my husband has procured a canoe.
Yes, that's right. We have a canoe. It was in our living room (is now in the garage).
I'm going to let you all marinate on that for a bit.
(are you finished marinating?)
Oh, and the reason we have said canoe? "It was $100 on Craig's List!". This is seriously the most proud he's ever been.
I mean, we can use it for canoeing and camping and stuff. Ya know, cause I'm so outdoorsy and enjoy that kind of thing. Jeezus.
Perhaps we just move all our furniture out of the living room and use is as seating a la Friends (note: this is not my worst idea)? (image)

So, anyone wanna go camping?


11 comments:
Aaahahaha, I love that episode of Friends. Canoeing is awesome, dude, I'm super jealous! And for only $100?! What a DEAL. You tell your hubby that I think it was a brilliant idea, way to go Mr. Shabby Princess :P
We have a canoe too! We can go camping/floating together! Ryan is so so so proud of his canoe. He even named it. It has a sticker on the side with the name on it. It has a motor and cushioned seats and he installed cup holders in it. Not kidding.
I'll go! I'll go! But can we really just let our husbands canoe and we can make s'mores? And perhaps stay in a hotel?
So funny!! I'm envisioning you and the hubs out on the lake in your new canoe with some life jackets on. You could totally make those life jackets look super stylish. I want to see pictures when this bad boy is in action!
HAHA! How fun! I looove that episode!
LOL! I love that Friends episode. LOL! =)
We're officially married to the same man. P does stuff like this far too often!
I have to give him warnings about random purchases when I go anywhere overnight.
I'll camp in your living room! That picture from Friends is priceless - if anyone can turn this around, you can. Make it into a giant planter! :)
Best title ever.
That sounds like something my husband would do. Love that it was in the living room when you got home.
cozystyle.blogspot.com
Yeah, wow. I'm with TUWABVB - let's make it a planter. Or flip it over and make a kids table for Thanksgiving etc? Boys ...
Post a Comment