Monday, September 20, 2010

Judgement Free Zone

True Story:

I was almost late to church yesterday because I got sucked into a 90210 marathon on SoapNet.

For real. (you will not judge me for this)

I was out of town and working on 9/02/10 so I was unable to enjoy the amazingness of 90210 day--I figure 9/19/10 is better than nothing, yes?

I freaking loved that show. I can't even tell you.

We lived in the sticks for years and when we finally moved into town and had cable I was so excited to watch 90210 again that I don't think I turned my TV off for three whole days. It was glorious.

And I'm not even a little bit ashamed that I drove like a crazy person to get to church. Donna Martin is totally worth it.

I'm totally naming my firstborn child Donna Martin.

(image from here)

6 comments:

Dollface said...

omg the wedding!! what a great momemnt in 90210!! hahaha xxxoo

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

i remember that!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I will not judge you at all. I love it. You're also talkin to a girl who loves every Shia LaBeouf movie ever made as well as Justin Long (the mac commercial guy). I'm a sucker for nerds. True story.

Samma said...

Please name your first child Donna Martin. Or Don Martin if applicable. Thanks!

Zoƫ said...

This is hilarious! Whenever 90210 is on, I can't help but watch it. Loved the wedding one! :)

AND, you're going to love this....my word verification is seriously "forgiving"

Sara McCarty said...

Hahahaha! You should totally name your next dog Donna Martin. How funny! I love 90210. I'm more of a Kelly fan, though. :)