Friday, April 8, 2011

Because it's Friday

Why yes, I did study political science in college and why yes one of my very best friends worked on a presidential campaign in 2008, but no, we will not be talking about the potential government shut down today, oh no.

Today, we shall talk about this: I know, i just snort laughed too.

Find more at Kate Middleton For The Win. (warning: you will get nothing else done today)

Lucky bitch. I've never wanted to be someone else more in my entire life (this includes my dream of being Isla Fisher, Nancy Kerrigan and Reese Witherspoon).

Happy Friday!
(I'm sure that Kate really is very nice. She just has the most amazing hair and you know, will be a PRINCESS and all. Again, lucky bitch.) (I need to be nicer) (even to royalty) (I KNOW)

13 comments:

Sara said...

Oh good heavens! (said with a beautiful British accent, of course) Thank you for making my Friday more fun.

Meredith Travels said...

This website is written/designed by one of my friends and sorority sisters! It's so exciting to see this out there!

And dear lord, it's hilarious too!

Jessica said...

Today must be girl crush day, I just told my friend I loved Jen Aniston

agalandherdog said...

That's hilarious! I'm sending this to coworkers immediately!

Neely said...

HYSTERICAL!

Meg O @watchmegorun said...

oh god, I spent too much time reading all of them. toooooo funny.

very married said...

hahaha - there's one where it says, "why is my champagne hand empty??" HILARIOUSl

Rachel said...

Bhahaha! I saw this somewhere else on the internets a week or two ago, so glad to see it posted again. It cracks me up :)

Also...I'd totally trade places with her, too!

Anonymous said...

Bahahahaha - made my day. And I needed it. :)

d.a.r. said...

Love love love!!

Kate said...

you've pretty much just made my WORLD with that tumblr account!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I just stumbled on your blog and LOVE this!! I just laughed hysterically. What a lucky, lucky girl. Sigh..

Legallyblondemel said...

Love love lovity love. I'm a not-so-secret Royal Wedding obsessive & will just add that Tumblr to my list. If only I could say the same for that ruffly Burberry trench La Kate is wearing...