
Sam is superman, y'all! I won't steal his thunder, because I'm sure he'll have an awesome blog up about Boston, but, dang it if seeing him on Boylston didn't make us all cry.
Best.Weekend.EVER!
And I just love this picture of Danielle, it's my second favorite picture of the weekend. Yes, our Sam had a major cheering section. He did it. Sub 3 hour marathon!

Only 364 more days, huh?


11 comments:
ok so i was real pissed that you already had a blog up. good to know its not the FULL recap of our awesome weekend:-) cause i only had an 1 1/2 drive home (not via CT) and i've got nothing. 2 amazing pictures. cant wait to read the rest.
xoxo
i feel so honored to have my pic on your blog! and semi relieved that the pic was not of my calves. although my mouth is wide open.... ok ill just save my comments about that one. KANSAS CITY IS NOT AN OPTION!
I am SO going with you next year!
I'm super jealous that you got to go watch the Boston Marathon, I can only imagine how emotional it was to watch Sam cross that finish line! OMG.
Looks so fun!
i'm so glad to have met you! i had such a fun weekend with all these girls. can we do it again please and soon!
I have to admit, seeing all your photos posted on Facebook and reading all your tweets (all of y'alls!) made me SO JEALOUS! Y'all looked like you were having the MOST FUN in Boston! So glad y'all had that opportunity and were able to meet up. Thanks for letting us live vicariously through you!!!
Honest to God, I was thinking about my TJ's crew for a couple of miles ... couldn't wait to see y'all when I knew I had it in the bag. When I turned onto Hereford and saw Boylston, I just couldn't wait to turn left ... where my girls at? Where my girls at? Saw the sign Danielle made ... it was awesome. That last stretch was my victory lap. I'll never forget seeing you guys going crazy!
BTW, blog all you want about the weekend ... I'm not writing anything more about Boston. It's done, time for San Francisco.
I love that I got to be apart of this moment with you and the rest of the Op Jack power blogger team! :)
Wow - what an amazing weekend!!
http://cozystyle.cozyeggdesigns.com/
You girls are inspiring!!
Post a Comment