I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am, but, please note, I'm almost as excited as I would be if there had been a new episode of Bones on last night, but there wasn't so homegirl was passed out at like 8:45. No judging! (sidenote: did y'all hear that Emily Deschanel is pregnant? I looove her and I'm so happy for her. Does this mean that Bones and Booth will finally get together?!?)
Now, you would probably think that because I'm not working I'm going to use this time to maybe clean the house, cook some meals, maybe actually go to the grocery store. But, you would be wrong. I will do none of those things--well, maybe go to the grocery store, I get hungry ya know.
I fully intend to sleep my weekend away (thus hopefully kicking this two month cold to the curb)--although, there has been talk of movie and treats night with two of my favorite church gals--not sure that a) I'm up to it and b) I am trying to convince them that the only Pride & Prejudice worth watching is the Colin Firth version and so far I am failing on that front, thus, do I really want to stay up late watching a Jane Austen movie if Mr. Darcy isn't freaking Colin Firth? I think not.
But, I do really love them both and one of them is about to have a bambino like any minute, soooo, it's probably best that I put on my big girl grown up undies and go enjoy our last hurrah sans baby.
Sigh. Who woulda thought that at 26 I'd want to go to bed at 8PM and eat cookies and call that a successful evening? 18 year me is kicking my ass. Who knows, maybe I'll be cooler at 30. Doubtful, very doubtful.
Oh! And, I'm getting my hair cut after work today--don't panic, just a trim. This damn mop has gotten out of control and my bangs have grown out--not a good look for me. Also, don't worry, no color is involved, sister is stayin' red.
What are y'all doing this weekend? Wanna come watch Colin Firth movies/House/Bones/Sons of Anarchy/Friends/Will&Grace with me?
If y'all don't have plans, you should really consider heading to The Woodlands to participate in an amazing fundraiser for an amazingly sweet family--plus, you'd get some quality time with my bff and I bet she'd even quote Friends for you.
GO TO THE WOODLANDS!


7 comments:
Drooling over colin Firth. Drooling. Love him. Drooling. All over my computer and keyboard.
ps I wish I could come over.
oooh, i want to come watch colin firth and house with you. mostly house, mmm.
I would love to watch Colin Firth movies with you! LOVE HIM!
Ahhhh. Colin Firth. I actually watched the entire painful movie "Then She Found Me" last weekend, just for its Firth-iness.
;)
What a fun weekend planned! I think I definitely need a weekend just like that!
Sounds like a truly fabulous weekend!!
yay, I hope you had a *fabulous* weekend with tons of relaxing! We can't wait to watch the current season of Bones when it comes to Netflix or any other way we can get to it :). We're all caught up on the previous seasons! I'd come watch shows and movies with you!
Post a Comment