This will be our view...
We will have little miniature farm animals (yes, I will name it Kevin Bacon) and our children will grow up and get married--and then we'll officially be related....
This girl and I will own a villa here... and we'll have assistants who tell us that our offices cannot rotate and we'll never fly coach (inside jokes--do y'all watch Mr. Sunshine? If so, you miiiight get those!). (Ren, I would have posted a picture of you and me, but, I don't have any that you approve of!) (be grateful I didn't post a picture I found of the two of us from initiation brunch um SEVEN years ago. When did we get old?)
I'll wear fancy shoes and Isla Fisher will ask me for fashion advice. Oh, and, I'll be skinny, duh.
I'll wear fancy shoes and Isla Fisher will ask me for fashion advice. Oh, and, I'll be skinny, duh.


13 comments:
I love all your somedays!
I love your someday life! :)
You want to live next to a lawyer? That'll cost you when your dog goes on her yard ...
My someday takes place in a land far, far away from California. I don't care where it is as long as it meets the "far, far away from California" criteria!
banana hammock.... bahahahahahah i die, i die :)
Sounds pretty darn nice!
Princess consuela bananna hammock? I totally watched that episode of Friends yesterday. ;)
Loving the sound of your someday life. ;)
YAY!!!! I cannot wait for your SOMEDAY life to begin. Bring on the piggies and the koalas and the mini horses and the monkeys! Nonstop fun!
oh i LOVE this! the friendship, laughing at why you didn't post photos of you two because it wouldn't have been "approved"-- i want to hug your little kevin bacon (TOO FUNNY!!!) and the "duh" part. SO CUTE! can i come too?
I love the friends reference!
you crack me up! :) and that pic is so cute of y'all! can I come vacation in your someday life?? :)
Your someday pet is pretty stinking (pun intended?!) cute. My someday place will always include an ocean view. Sigh..
You seriously have the BEST hair. Totaly J!
I love this post so so much! I also have to see that movie! I cant wait!!!
Post a Comment