from PaulaDeen.comPlease adopt me.
I'm handy in the kitchen, you kinda sorta look like my mom, you need a cute little daughter anyhow, I love Southern cooking, and, most importantly, I love butter. What more could you want?
So, please, consider taking me in. You know where to find me.
xoxoxo,
Me


9 comments:
She DOES look like your mom!
I'll adopt you...I wouldn't even notice someone new in the family!
She would be SUCH a fun mom, I agree!
you are so funny!!! :)
when she adopts you, can i come over & play in the kitchen with y'all!?!?!
I'd think of some other way to get into her graces. Have you seen the two hunky sons she has?
Hey Princess,
I've posted some new pics of princess Bailey. Iake a look...is she cute or what?
mmmm... butter... I love butter.
NEVER cook with anything else, promise?
oh yea, me too.
I'm cracking up! So funny. I've met her, and she's a genuine DOLL!
Me too! Me too!
Post a Comment