Thursday, November 6, 2008

Adventures in Voting

Dear Freakishly And Unnaturally Dark Brunette Standing in front of me in the line to vote,

1. Mike stole, really? It's 80 degrees out.
2. If you have a mink stole, then I find the fact that you are complaining about your "7 hour work day" very odd. Methinks you don't really need to work.
3. That haircolor isn't the most flattering. Maybe try some high lights next time. Yeah?
4. It's a bad spray tan if I can spot it from 30 yards away--without my glasses.

It was just a little surprising. I didn't expect to see mink stoles and spray tans--that's all. I guess there's a first time for everythig, right?


I'm just sayin'.

8 comments:

Natalie said...

you're extra sassy today!
xo

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Funny. My people (including me in times past) tend to pair the too-light hair with the tragi-tan, not the dark. Although between the Kardashians and Audrina, that look may be making a cultural comeback.

Why is it that I can remember these celeb names and not important stuff like state capitals or where I left my keys, by the way?

Mikki said...

People still actually wear mink? And stoles? Wow!

The Mrs. said...

Mink stole? WTH?!

Anonymous said...

wow! life must be interesting there in Big Ol Texas!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is too funny... we love it when people do posts like this, 'chatting up' someone they have seen out publicly.

Grins & Giggles for your weekend,
tp

PS: BTW, we love the blog!

Saucy said...

Well at least she was voting... that's more than we can say for most spray-tanned, mink stole wearing chicks I suppose. Or am I being biased???

Anonymous said...

hehe I love OTT glam people - it can be quite excting when you live in an area like mine where goretex and fleeces are the uniform. bring on the diamonds and mahogany tans, thats what I say! ;)