Monday, November 10, 2008

Annnnnd this was my weekend....

Wisdom teeth removed + a roaring case of PMS (sorry boys who might be reading this).

Further proof that God does indeed have a sense of humor.

And, now I'm at work. And feel like death.

Who knew those pesky teeth could cause so much trouble?

11 comments:

Preppy Pettit said...

Oh, ouch! Is your face swollen like a chipmunk? Mine was, and do EVERYTHING you can to avoid dry sockets.

{amy k.} said...

Oh my- doesn't not sound pleasant, I'm so sorry! Hopefully after work you can just go home and soak in a hot bath and relax!

Mrs. Buck said...

oh I still vividly remember getting my wisdom teeth out, and taking the pain pills and thinking I was fine but actually doing and saying totally dumb stuff...I feel your pain, and I'm sending you heal fast vibes!

Anonymous said...

Ugh! I remember when I had mine out - no fun! The upside was I lived on mango smoothies and potato soup which helped me lose 5 pounds!

xoxo

Natster said...

Yikes girly! I am sorry! Teeth + PMS = horrible. It bites I tell you! (no pun intended, but now that I think about it, it is funny) You need serious chill time. How many wisdom teeth did you have? I only had the bottom 2.
Random info: When I worked for a Dentist, one dude came in to have his widsom teeth out and he had all four plus two extra on the top! WoW!
Hope you feel better soon!

GrannySmithGreen said...

Pain killers, honey--and make no important decisions for days!

Feel better soon!

Dolly said...

I remember having mine out...I stayed home for a week eating jello and sucking on Popsicles :) When my son, Cam had his out-he was awake! (I was out). Our dentist had said to him-he'd do the job for free! I had saved $ for Cam, but he wanted us to use the money for his mission...I could tell Cam had grown up that summer :)

Saucy said...

Don't say that! I've got to get mine out soon. You're supposed to say it was painless and easy ;(

Kaci said...

OOOO hell!

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

And for those reasons... I waited to reach my fifty's yes 5-0's to get my wisdom pulled!! I had no doubt what recovery would entail. Apply a heating pad to the throbbing area. It helps, along with the meds of course. Thanks for letting me stroll by, I enjoyed my visit.

Sweet Wishes,
Sara

The Mrs. said...

Good God that is sucky. I had them removed too and it was HELLLLLLLLLLL!