However, I do have several bones to pick with you:
A) Not enough shirtless Daniel Craig. I'm just saying--you knew that you were going to release the movie in my birthday month--get the man to take his shirt off. I'm not asking him to climb Everest or anything.
B) Dudes, seriously, with the ending. We need to talk.
C) Y'all better be bringing Mr. Craig back for another Bond, because, well, the people need Bond. Clearly.
D) Listen, there weren't enough Astin Martins. Let's be clear on that.
However, there were many a redeeming factors:
A) I got to brush up on my l'italiano
B) Siena, Italy....sigh....
C) Plenty o' men in fancy, fancy suits. Swoon.
D) Loved the redhead!
E) Did I mention Italy?
So, MGM & Columbia, I must admit, it was a fantastic pre birthday celebration and I couldn't have been more thrilled to see Daniel Craig and Siena in the same film. However, next time, take some pointers from Casino Royale. That's all I'm saying. I'd be willing to help write the script--or just oversee the filming.
Also, if you'd like me to interview Mr. Craig for a press event or anything, I'm willing to make that sacrifice.
xoxo
SP
Birthday Festivities: Check 1--Bond movie fantasticalness. Check 2--Indian food for lunch (yum). Check 3--Zicam. Yup. Woke up to a cold today--on my birthday. Universe: 2, Me: still 0. Dangit! But, it's OK--I've got my Zicam and TheraFlu, verrrrry exciting.


7 comments:
Oo, Daniel Craig, I have yet to see it :( But Happy Birthday!! Yay for November!
Happy happy birthday, SP! Hope you have a fabulous day & week of festivities.
I agree with your "Quantum" review entirely, although I confess a preference for the Pierce Brosnan bond vs. Craig. Not that I'd turn down the latter for an interview exactly, ahem, just sayin.
LOL! Great letter!
Haaappppyyyy BBBBIIIRRRttthhhdddaaaY!
Love you tons!!!
The Tom Ford wardrobe was smashing! Veto went to see it AGAIN last night.
Oh my gosh! I'm so behind on things. Happy Birthday to you!!! Hope it was a great one. I think you need to celebrate for the rest of the weekend. You deserve a LOOOOONNG b-day weekend extravaganza!!
I agree... what was with the ending?! I liked Casino Royale much better, not that I didn't like this one- it just wasn't something I loved.
Nightime warming theraflu- it'll be your best friend! (I feel for you on the cold... I've been fighting a blasted bug for 2 months now.. I'm so over it!)
Post a Comment