We had so much fun.
And gorgeous trees--this was by the swimming beach area of the lake--I was really tempted to just park myself there and tan--but, see those clouds? Yeah, they aren't white and puffy.
But those are... It's very misleading!
Self portrait pros. Although my hair is being all sorts of wonky thanks to the wind.
On the flip side of the dam. Isn't is so pretty?!
Walking down to the lake.
And this is where I realized I need to get myself to my hairstylist and quick--eek!
Look at how big the lake is! I mean seriously! I never could get my bearings it was so big. I looooved all the islands and the mountains, so pretty!
Aren't we cute? I almost wore a white tee shirt that day. It's really good that I changed my mind at the last minute....
Please ignore the power lines in my photo. I never claimed to rock PhotoShop (also, these are un-edited--I know!)
After a lovely afternoon in Oklahoma, we headed home--complete with a stop at a Gap outlet where SP may or may not have dropped $96 in about 10 minutes. It's possible.
The husband has been up to that part of OK many times to go fishing, but it was a first for me. I'm really excited to go back--we're tentatively planning a camping trip with some friends. Or, you know, they have cabins. I'm excited for trail running up there (ambitious much?)! How gorgeous!
So, there you have it. Day 1 of SP's vacation. Marvelous.


16 comments:
You look drop dead gorgeous. Seriously. Totally unfair to the rest of us.
And have I mentioned that huz and I are thinking about running the Route 66 half??? Because we are. And if we end up doing it (still kinda contingent upon moving, etc.) we MUST meet up!!!
You look amazing!!! And you think that running isnt paying off... listen girly, you look gorgeous! own it, xxxooo
You two are so cute...and the scenery isn't bad either!
you're beautiful!!!
You are too cute!
Adorable lookin couple ;)
Wish I had your running ambition!
Great pics!
How fun!!! :)
You look freaking fabulous! You two are too cute together :)
It looks so beautiful there! Who knew?? :)
Love the trees, and your red hair!
So pretty!! Looks like a great first day! :)
You look so gorgeous!!
You're such a doll! I'm still loving that red hair.
So glad you had fun in OK. I've only been to parts that are, well, less impressive, but that bit you were in looks just lovely.
How beautiful! Sometimes out here in CA we forget that there's a whole lot to the rest of the country. Thanks for sharing the pics. Loving the red hair too. Faboo.
Your hair looks amazing - you don't need a stylist. I can't believe I've never ventured to OK - I really need to drag my husband up there (I'll dangling gambling in front of him like a hot dog on a string).
You look so good in these pictures! The scenery is nice too. ;)
I love your pics! Yall are such a cute couple!
And I love that red hair, next time I may go lighter!
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels! LOVE that movie and especially that part of the movie! Those are gorgeous pictures by the lake!
Post a Comment