Friday, July 24, 2009

The pitty party continues

Last night, I had to stash my PB in the freezer, and chuck any chocolate that remained in mi casa.

After all, misery loves company.

And what better company could I keep than chocolate and peanut butter, I ask?

Not running today. Didn't run yesterday. Don't know what to do.

I am supposed to run with my group tomorrow, and all I want is to run strong and get in my miles. I loooove long runs.

I'm starting to panic. I have 2 half marathons in less than 4 weeks. WTF.

Please feel free to bring me chocolate and or peanut butter. I'm not burning calories, I might as well pack the lbs back on.

Boo on me.

(I promise to stop complaining soon--I see a Target trip in my future--that makes it all better)

ETA: Despite the whole not running thing, I am rocking my fave color combo of pink and turquoise, and am feeling rather snappy today. It's a wonder what eating a ton of salads and hiding the PB will do for your waistline :)

9 comments:

d.a.r. said...

Awwww Target makes everything better!!!

LyndsAU said...

i am sorry you are in a funk my dear!! it will get better. you are awesome for running 2 halfs in a month :) you go!

Lucky in Love said...

PB and chocolate are my weaknesses as well :)

I hope you are able to run again soon! Rest up!

Charis said...

Sorry you're not feeling so hot darlin. Hope things look up soon!

Just remember what a dream this whole running half marathons biz was in the beginning, and far you've come!

Dollface said...

Step away from the goodies! I will have to call the Betty Crocker clinic like from SATC and check you in... its ok girl, I had a bad week and a mini-crumbs cupcake to make me better... xxxxoo

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

aww i'm sorry girl, oh how i love me some pb and chocolate! I hope you're feeling better, you are going to rock those runs!! why is it that a little shopping trip can help, haha, but it does!

TUWABVB said...

I hope your leg starts to feel better soon! Is it worth seeing a sports doctor? Be careful.

Mikki said...

AW, hope you find your groove again soon. I can't even imagine what my calves would feel like after running even one mile.

The Blonde Duck said...

Why can't you have chocolate and PB?