Let's hope my new shoes can kick this non running habit I've developed.
I loves them. They have gel cushioning--which is awesome for SP's hip--but has yet to make a difference in her calf.
But, they're cute. And pink. And currently, my biggest fear is ruining them at my trail run next month.
FYI, it's in exactly 1 month. From today. August 29th.
Eeek.
ETA: Ran 5.1 miles at lunch!! Yippee! The first 2 were painful and hard, but, afterwards--no pain!! Maybe I should have just powered through from the start? (yeah, let's pretend that's not true, k?)


18 comments:
Oh, but they're so cute!
You can totally do it, you have a WHOLE month!
Are they Mizuno?
Purty!! :)
Pink shoes HAVE to put some pep in your step. They're adorable!
Those shoes rock my world! Hope you get some good use out of them soon!
New shoes are a great incentive! work it girlie, xxxooo
I love my pink shoes. Sadly, they have yet to be used for running - just a few hours of walking and lots of moving. But I have high hopes and the color makes me smile!
Those are super duper fun! I always feel like new shoes make me run faster!
You are getting so close! You and your cute pink shoes will be fantastic!
very cute!
i like em, lots ;)
What about training with the elleptical or running in the pool? Have you seen a sports injury specialist?
I've been reading your blog for a couple of months. I wanted to tell you that I used to be a runner when I was younger. I stopped around the time I went to college. Reading your blog has inspired me to start again :) Hopefully it will go well... I hope to start tomorrow morning!
PS Your new shoes are too cute!
Love the hot pink!!!
love the new shoes. love the necklace!
What kind of shoes are those? looking for new runners myself.
oooh so cute! love them!!
Cute shoes!
Loving the new shoes! What brand do you wear?
Post a Comment