There are so many things I could ramble about, as always, but, today, I leave you with my favorite scene, from one of my all time favorite movies (actually, this isn't my favorite scene, my favorite is the prince all drunk and talking to his 'Mumzie'--and the reason I called my mom 'Mumzie', but, YouTube didn't have that one)
I miss my mom a lot today (I miss her every single day!), but, am so grateful for the judges that upheld the verdict, thus supporting safety for those living in California. I'm so grateful for our attorneys for standing by us, being our best friends, our favorite people to have take out with, our favorite people to rant with, our lightning rods, our family--and of course, just being geniuses in general. They are the reason I wish I had gone to law school--I want to work for them and do what they do--fight for safety (it's no surprise my husband's dream job is with OSHA--we're all about workplace safety!)
Anyways, enjoy.
PS. I'm in love with the cake he falls into. I always wanted that for a birthday, although I'm sure it's taller than me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Can I just take a second to say that I love you?
That is all.
Wow I just briefly perused your blog to find out why you missed your mom and can I just say oh my goodness! You always hear "two lives lost" "ten lives lost" etc. on the news when reporting natural disasters, and while it's so easy to think "Oh thank God, only two", that's two very important people unjustfully snatched from their families. I'm so sorry for your loss. I cannot even imagine, but you're an inspiration of strength through an insanely hard time.
And I'm very glad to hear you think well of lawyers :) Not many people do, and well, my husband is in law school!
Post a Comment