Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I believe....

  • In pink
  • In the simple wonders of an Oreo cookie (they're my favorite)
  • In naps
  • In sleeping in
  • That tomorrow is another day
  • In pound puppies (they are the best!)
  • In 26.2 mile walkabouts
  • That all things can be cured with a flat iron, a Diet Coke and a Hugh Jackman movie (another option? A James Bond movie)
  • That road trips are simple pleasures
  • In the calming roar of the ocean and the distinct smell of salty air
  • That In N Out is ingrained in the heart of every Californian
  • And that the best calm chowder comes from Brad's. Or Splash. Depending on the year
  • In Jenna's Bill
  • In shooting stars
  • That dogs make the best therapists
  • In a kind word
  • That hugs are underrated

What do you believe?

8 comments:

Lucky in Love said...

I believe I love you :)

THE Stephanie said...

Oh, I TOTALLY believe in naps! :)

Dollface said...

I believe in you... :) xxxoo

d.a.r. said...

I believe that I am awfully glad our lil' blogs brought your friendship into my life!!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

I love Oreo cookies! They are pure greatness!

Mrs. Classic said...

Love naps!
26.2 mile walkabouts? You have me intrigued. Are you talking about walking a marathon because I've really been thinking about making that my goal this year.

agalandherdog said...

Love this list! Oreos are my favorite too.

Sara McCarty said...

I love this post! I believe in all this stuff too...except for the In and Out thing (because I'm not from California and I've never had In and Out). Please take me there someday!