Buying fantastic new jeans and instructing said niece that she better finish college before she gets married. And also, that dating high school boys is lame. This said as she was fielding love letters from boys all summer long.
Going to Abercrombie with her and having them ask her to model for them. She's 15, step off!!
Surviving my sister in law's to be bridal shower/bachlorette party.
Being judgemental with my sister (in law).
Kisses from my nephew.
Giggling with my sisters (in law).
Seeing my brother in law get married. A fact that still hasn't sunk it. Are we sure this wasn't all just a mirage? I mean, him--married! What?
Welcoming a new sister to the fam. She, like me, signed up for this kind of crazy.
Watching my nephew welcome a new mama into his life. So sweet.
Saying goodbye to my favorite sister in law. And I still haven't started crying. Yet.
The beach!
My family all together again.
Me, sissy (in law) Rach, sissy (in law) Rebecca, the husband, Aunt Marilyn. (why do I smile like a damn chipmunk?)

More pictures and recaps to come!


5 comments:
What a fun weekend! I'm so jealous that you have so many aweseome sisters in your life! My only SIL lives in Chicago and I don't get to see her nearly enough. I have 3 younger brothers and not one of them is even dating anyone right now. I WANT SISTERS TOO!! Will you be my honorary sister?
So glad you had a great time!!! Can't wait to hear more!
yay! How fun! Im glad you had such a great time. I cant wait to see photos. You know I love looking at wedding stuff with only 7 weeks to go!! I miss ya , xxxoo
Glad you had fun!! And you don't smile like a chipmunk!
I love my SIL too! And thank God! I imagine it would be horrible if we didn't!
Post a Comment