Friday, February 18, 2011

Bullet Points

  • My BFF is coming over tonight for some TV and ice cream time--very excited.

  • I think I'm still recovering from the wedding over the weekend. Lack of sleep or just the fact that the groom was belting out "Take it Off" by Ke-DOLLARSIGN-ha. Trust, if you were there, you would find this hilarious as well.

  • My breakfasts this week have consisted of dry Lucky Charms cereal because a) we didn't have milk and b) we didn't have bread or eggs and c) I was too lazy to go to the store to buy milk, bread or eggs. Classy.

  • I've got 14 miles on deck for manana. Lord help me. I've been so sick I haven't run even one step this week. HAHAHAHA. <-- That is the universe laughing at me.

  • I have missed all my shows this week. I'm bitter. Also, I'm my 85 year old grandmother who says "shows".

  • I had a rough day at work yesterday. I'm going to Sephora at lunch to make up for it.

  • Lovely dinner with these super awesome ladies.

  • It freaks me out that my little sister is on facebook. Especially when I'll get posts or something from her when I know she's supposed to be getting ready for school and or asleep and I'm like "OMG, I am so calling dad and telling him--like the time I called mom and told her there was a picture of a pot leaf on your page so help me I'll do it again!" and then I realize that my dad won't do anything and I'll just piss him off for calling. And that would make me the lamest big sister ever. But she's 11. 11!

  • I really want my husband to get a job. Like yesterday.

  • My nieces are prom dress shopping. I cannot handle this.

  • Lord help me when they get engaged. I will threaten those boys.

  • My poor future chuldren.


Whew. So. Those are my thoughts for today. Scary, right?

Hope y'all have a great weekend!

xoxox
SP

7 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I definitely dined on dry Froot Loops this morning. No shame lady!

Anonymous said...

Ahahahaha, oh you. Hey! I've got 14 miles on tap for tomorrow toooooo! It's like we'll be running together in spirit! I'll be thinkin' of ya :)

UltraMamaC said...

we always eat dry cereal here. Milk makes me heave, just to smell it, so I don't keep it around. I am a bad mommy.

My 15 yo says he needs to watch his "shows" too. He learned that from his grandma!!

agalandherdog said...

Have a great weekend and good luck with the run tomorrow!

Jessica said...

I'm the most embarrassing aunt ever. My husbands nieces are 10 and 13 and at their birthday party, I screamed at the 13 year old that she should hold hands with her BF during the couples skate (at the skating party, where I paralyzed myself) IT WAS HILARIOUS. Her face turned blue she was so mad. MUAHAHAHA

Sara McCarty said...

1. Love TV and ice cream with the BFF! That sounds like the best night ever!
2. Lucky Charms are my fave. Why would need anything else?
3. You could do 14 miles in your sleep - you're a rock star!
4. Hope you got some good stuff at Sephora. Lots and lots o' good stuff.
5. So. Freaking. Jealous. over your dinner with the lovlies! Think we could arrange a similar dinner when I come visit you?
6. I thought the husband found a job? No?
7. You are a great big sister and aunt. All potential suitors should be scared.

Jen Feeny said...

Good luck tomorrow girl, I will be thinking about you!!!

Oh and I hear ya on the sister thing being on FB, mine is 15 and she says stuff purposely to get my Dad riled up! I'm like why do you do that?!?!? For goodness sakes!!!!