Monday, February 7, 2011

Things That Make Me Smile

I'm in kind of a sour mood today--not bad, just, sour. I don't really know why....But, to counter that, I present to you, things on my happy list today. Three cheers for happy!

A yummy smelling candle
Jax Teller (God bless Kurt Sutter for creating this show)
(picture from here)

House (PTL it's a new episode tonight! Also? FINALLY!))
(picture from here)

Agent Booth (I swear, if he proposes to that wench, Hannah, I will have an aneurysm--mark my words)
(picture from here)

Dr. Chase. Please and thank you. (Why I didn't run off to Australia when I was 18 to find myself a man, I will never know)
(picture from here)
(so this could have basically been titled "men who have accents and or are in the FBI")

These shoes.


Well, and these ones too, because COME ON, WHY NOT:


A spritz of this


Imagining I'm on this beach again
(picture from here)

This movie. Obviously.


What's on your happy list today?

16 comments:

Jessica said...

My happy list? New episode of Glee last night, those sparkly pink shoes you posted, coffee, having my hubby home from a weekend away....um...and you. :D

Jen Feeny said...

That first shoe rocks my socks! OMG! If only... I love your love of accented FBI agents! :)

Things that make me smile are already a part of the daily routine, namely Mr. Spike. :) <3

Sara McCarty said...

This post makes me so happy! Oh, Chase...I'll play doctor with you anyday. I think the things that make me happy today are mostly food related - I'M STARVING! Bring on the Twizzlers!


The hills are alive...

Abbie said...

Oh. My. God. Jax Teller...he is yummy! Love that show!

Anonymous said...

Badgley Mischka... oh how I love you. :)

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

I love that candle from Yankee!

Sarah B. said...

OMG....I almost cried when I saw the previews for next week's Bones...first words out of my mouth, "oh hell no"...he better not. I am hoping it is just the editing. And even so, if he does, I think she will be killed off...ok, maybe that is what I would want to happen. We will just have to wait and see. :)

REBrown said...

Jax Teller...mmmmmm.

Not only does he have a sexy face, but a sexy name too.

Katie said...

ok, i love house, i love candles, i love house some more, i love ice cream in bed. and i need a beach.

That Pink Girl said...

Those pink glitter shoes are TDF! Every girl needs a little (or a lot) of sparkle in her life!

Kaci said...

Mmmm I love me some candles. I want to be on the beach right now!

Unknown said...

Hot men, hot shoes, hot beaches...and a candle (oh, and some perfume)....LOVE IT!

the girl in the red shoes said...

Sort of obsessed with this List!!!!

Sarah said...

omg love love love both of those shoes AND sound of music...duh.

Heather said...

I LOVE those shoes, Very Hollywood, and Sound of Music. What a fun list!

Meredith Travels said...

ohhhh Sound of Music. my favorite....


Cliiiimmmmbbbb evvverrryyy mooounnntaiiiinnn *twirl!* *twirl!* *twirl!*

And some gorgeous shoes never hurt too!