I suppose that is a bit better than Johnny Cash's "I Got Stripes" seeing as how I'm not in prison and all....
Where was I?
Oh yeah. I finally went to the doctor yesterday--which, I tried to go 500 times last week, but, getting in was like I had to sell my left foot or something, so, no, and then yesterday they were all "Yeah, we have all sorts of options". Um?! What was happening last week that had everyone running to the doc?! I could have gotten in last week and saved myself a weekend of bed rest, but, noooo. (although, the weekend of bed rest did allow me plenty of time with Dr. Chase, so, really, I will not complain. Too much)
I digress. Diagnosed with "a severe sinus infection" and armed with enough pills to kill a horse, here's hoping I'm A OK in 7-10 days like my doctor promised.
(I got all excited because he gave me amoxacillin and I used to looooove that as a kid--it tasted good. So, I'm all excited to go pick it up and no. It's horse pill. Lame. But, I will be better in 7-10 days, right?!)
And also: go wish my dear friend, Erin some happies--she has some exciting news on her blog!
xoxo,
SP
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Oh man. I hope I don't end up at the dr. Currently fighting a nasty cold..I think..Feel better lady!
Awww girl!!! You are so sweet :) Yay! I'm glad you finally got to see a doc and are prescribed lots of meds. You'll be feelin' better lickity split! <3 you. Is it April yet?!
Actually you'll start to feel better after about 24 hours of taking the pill, yay! I had a sinus infection a few months ago, painful and takes forever to leave you, w/o medication.
Good luck!
well, good on you for getting some drugs, anyway. yuk. sinus infection is all fail.
Im feeling sick too!! trying to fight it... but hoping when I go home I dont have a fever!!! xxooo
Here's hoping you are feeling better MUCH more quickly than 7-10 days! Get those meds to working for ya!
Feel better!!
I hope the meds kick in asap!
Who gets excited about medicine you kook? Just kidding. I totally love you and hope you feel better ASAP. More Dr. Chase should be administered. :D
Post a Comment