I participated in my first bloggie swap thanks to Kelly, and it was so much fun. We all got to swap our favorite things with someone else. How fun! And, how fun is it to learn that even though you may be thousands of miles away, that someone is taking the time to do something nice for you? I know!
I was partnered up with Kellie, who is an apron sewing fashionista--who's also getting ready to leave for a European vacation very, very soon (I know, try to contain the jealousy). Not only did she take the time to put such sweet gifts together, but, she made me an apron! And fancy pants rubber gloves! Because she's awesome.
Check out all my goodies!!:
Miles of pink goodness!
A plethora of pink: my apron (so stinkin' cute), gloves, and fruffy perfection in the form of bath confetti. Seriously.
All my fabulous gifts! And, um, hello, chocolate! And Pez (her favorite--in Disney Princess of course), fabulously wonderful magazine, and gorgeous earrings.
I was so excited to open this package--it was so much fun and I love everything! Thank you so much, Kellie.
You all should go check out Miss Kellie's site: And She Can't Even Cook!, she's wildly creative and fun, funny, sweet, and shares it all with you.
Don't you just want to hug her??



5 comments:
Such fun stuff!
Shucks, I'm blushing! Thanks for saying so many nice things about me!
I'm so glad you like everything! :)
cute, cute, cute... love the pink!
i love it!
LUUUCKY!!! I want to be in a BLOG SWAP THINGY!!!!
even though you probably deserve all that stuff....i am still jealous! :)
Post a Comment