(Good afternoon lovelies, please, take a seat and have a listen....[also, should note, the voice I am imagining here as to welcoming you all, is a mix between Julie Andrews as Mary Poppins and Maria... just so you know}).
1. I should not allowed to shop at Target alone. Bad things have been known to happen. (although, I got some great stuff for the house and can't wait to get some pictures up here)
2. Decorating the house is fun when you have a plan (I kinda sorta have a plan)
3. We tried to go to the movies on Saturday, but, literally everything.was.sold.out. So, no Mama Mia! or Batman for me. Sad times.
4. Guess who is 100% going to kickboxing tonight? (I should also add that husband and friends are going to see Batman tonight, but, they are going to a 7 o'clock show and kickboxing doesn't end until 7:30--how strong am I???)
5. BFF is back from Europe... don't even get me started on that.
6. I spent Friday night at home, feeling like butt--and now, I think I'm getting a cold or something....stress.....
7. I've decided that I'm not getting a pedi until I have gone to the gym at least for times in a week--now, I know that sounds kinda lame, but, it's motivation for me people--motivation.
8. I've decided that I need a new group of girlfriends here in Dallas...Ok, maybe not "new", but, larger or something.... I don't intend to sound rude, but, sometimes, there's only so much of "I can't get together tonight--I'm sick" (ha!) that one can take before one wants to rip hair out and become a hermit spinster lady (but, one has decided that hermit spinster lady is just not that attractive, so, one will expand horizons and meet new people and be happy and enjoy a Girls Night Out once in a while--can I tell you that the last one was about a year ago? How sad is that?).... That said, "Hi I'm A, it's nice to meet you. Would you like to get together for lunch or shopping or something?".... I loathe being awkward, but, I guess it's just one of those awkward situations....
9. The Tour is over, which means that it's almost August. Which means "where the heck did summer go? I'm not tan!"
10. On that note, the whole "Take Back The Tour" thing kinda worked--and I must give points to Versus for the nice little "subtle" message to Landis and others.
11. Although, freaking didn't Let Levi Ride--grrrrr.
12. I'm done venting about the Tour. For now.
13. I may or may not have had Newsies songs stuck in my head all weekend. (don't judge, you know you love that movie too)
Well, I suppose that's all for now.... I must go attempt to shovel my lunch into my pie hole and work at the same time--how lucky am I? (I know, I know, I shouldn't brag about my fabulously awesome day...)
Have a fantastic Monday y'all!


4 comments:
I know what you mean about shopping at Target alone. Sometimes I find the BEST things, that I absolutely NEED to buy! You understand, I'm sure. :) I'm from San Diego! That's fun we're both California girls. :)
Hey this is Shelle from Diet Divas...I just wanted to check out your site. I also love to write...though I'm not as good at it as most!
Love your blog!
I love Target. It is extremely dangerous. I'm shocked every time how much I end up spending. I'm actually sad when I've gone too long without Newsies playing in my head. I'm heading to youtube right now..........
HA HA! There is no Target nearby where I live! {Crazy Huh!?!}
But when I DID live near one....i loved it!!!
you are so funny...SERIOUSLY! :)
Post a Comment